Senior Internal Auditor - Asset Management
- GBP600 - GBP800 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- South Africa GSC
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
Loking for a Senior Internal Auditor - Asset Managment experiance of 10yrs 6 Month contract Based on client site.
- Managed end-to-end audit reviews including portfolio management (equity, fixed income and multi-asset) of the Global Asset Management. These audits included regulatory compliance, financial crime compliance (AML, sanctions, fraud, and bribery and corruption), risk management, sales & distribution, products, performance management and outsourcing.
- Managed a team of multi-departmental audit managers and auditors in the assessment of 1) Operational Risk Management Framework and 2) Volcker compliance in the following Global businesses: Private Banking, Asset Management, Retail & Wealth and Insurance, including reviewing Compliance Monitoring and Testing of Volcker.
- Developed and maintained the audit universe, audit entity risk assessments and profiles for the 3-year audit cycle. Managed the audit plans for 2015 and 2016 covering entities with total AUM of $450bn. Designed the continuous monitoring programme and acted as contact person for regional and country audit teams. Reviewed and signed off the validation of audit issues / findings remediation.
- Maintained stakeholder engagement with senior management in the Global, Regional and Country Asset Management businesses.
- Provided feedback and challenge to Global Asset Management on industry hot topics, trends and risk assessments. Represented Audit in the Risk Management, Business Risk and Control Management (BRCM) and Compliance, Monitoring and Testing (CMAT) Committee meetings.