Senior Java / AWS Engineer
Would you like to be one of the first software engineers to join a small team of only 20 at a brand new start-up quant trading fund launching next month?
This fund was founded in 2018 by multiple ex-QuantLab quants and traders in New York. Their new boutique quant trading fund launches next month and is focussed on Credit Risk & Prime Brokerage next month, with initial assets in the region of $300 million.
They are looking to hire two senior full-stack Java / AWS engineers for their new London office to work on low-latency trading & clearing systems alongside engineers in New York.
They want engineers with a proven track record of working on multiple projects in a successful quant trading / market-making fund and who are not afraid to get their hands dirty on a variety of challenges a small team would face. What is on offer:
- The opportunity to be the 3rd or 4th engineering hire in a boutique start-up fund
- Strong base salary <£140k
- Huge bonus potential
- Equity in the fund
- MSc / BSc in Computer Science (or other related STEM subject) from a top university
- 7+ years' commercial software engineering experience
- 2+ years' experience working in a buy-side trading fund
- Strong Java experience - low-latency, high-performance work
- AWS or Google Cloud experience
For more info and to apply, please email your CV to: Nathan Tully