- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 14 sept. 17
Senior Manager, Performance Analytics & Planning
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.This is a role in the SCB Performance Management team within the Finance Function focusing on Group Reporting and Analytics.
The role involves developing and leading financial analytics within the Bank.
The role provides an opportunity to interact with range of senior management within the Group, develop a strong understanding of Group's financial performance and organizational structure and to influence decision-making through quality and depth of analytical insights and recommendations. The role suits an individual with breadth of skills, specifically strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, attentiveness to details and experience in engagement with senior management through various executive forums. From a behaviourial profile, individuals who enjoy a dynamic environment will benefit from close exposure to the activities driven by the Group's strategic needs.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Engage, develop and synthesise the Group's performance trends and business performance
- Inject commercially-insightful perspectives into management information
- Communicate regular performance updates to the executive Management Team ("MT")
- Develop and deliver presentations in a succinct, visual manner
Analytical support for various forums includes but not limited to driving strategic analyses and provision of recommendations for adhoc requests (ratings agencies, strategy documents, Group CFO presentations)
- Client Business, Regional and Functional finance teams
- Group Treasury
- Other Group Finance teams (Strategy, Risk, Modelling)
- Offshore support teams
Qualifications and Skills
- Postgraduate degree/MBA/an accounting qualification with minimum experience of 8-10 years in financial services
- Prior experience in a product, client segment or regional performance management roles is a must
- Strong stakeholder management/interpersonal skills, self-starter, resilient and results-oriented
- Comfort with developing solutions to challenging questions
- High standard of written English, with the ability to articulate and review messages and concepts, accurately and succinctly
- Awareness of data visualisation principles and high proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
- An ability to think both strategically and analytically
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
closing date for applications is 27/09/2016 or until filled. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.