Senior People Partner, Talent Development
As our business grows, so does our team, and the People team is at the heart of the company culture. Our aim is to provide our employees with all the tools they need to be successful at work, by driving people programmes that have a direct impact on teams happiness, efficiency and productivity. The role
We're looking for a Senior People Partner to focus on development across the organisation with a specific focus on Talent Management. You will demonstrate a true passion for supporting teams across GoCardless, and be driven by a desire to influence through data.
There is huge potential in this role; we're looking for someone to start building our talent management strategy alongside aspirational career development opportunities for our employees. You'll also be championing GoCardless' L&D initiatives, including our programmes for managers and leadership.
As a Senior People Partner in a fast growth technology business you will have the opportunity to define your day to day work and your career path at GC.
You'll be responsible for:
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Establishing our philosophy and approach to career development at GoCardless. Taking existing frameworks, including our competency framework, to the next level as we continue to grow as a business and working alongside our people partners and the business to create a vision for career paths and progression
- Facilitating how our culture and values are represented across the company - how they influence behaviours, how teams work together, and how managers can reinforce and role model them
- Operating as a key HR contact for the leaders in our business, providing coaching and guidance across the employee lifecycle, including performance management, health and wellbeing, employee engagement, talent management and career progression
- Driving a global learning culture and ensuring growth and development forms a core part of our people strategy
- Identifying learning opportunities and requirements for the organisation, research and recommend solutions that support employee development & succession plans and deliver resources and training where required
- Take the lead on key strategic people projects and work with the team to define, develop and deliver these projects in line with business objectives
- You have significant Talent and Development experience, and a strong background in technology or fast-growth
- You're able to influence, coach, and develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels, gaining their acceptance, and driving change
- You are intellectually curious, and you can bring valuable insights into the team and business
- An accreditation in Insights Discovery is preferred but not essential
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity - if you're unsure, please apply.