Gresham Hunt are working on behalf of a prestigious Investment Management Firm in their search for Senior Portfolio Risk Manager to join their London team. This is a highly regarded firm in the sector, so an exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team.
- You would be responsible for providing insight and undertaking proactive independent market risk measurement, oversight and reporting across the firms businesses, including but not limited to fixed income, credit, real assets etc.
- You will work closely with the Fund Managers, providing insight and challenge where necessary.
- You will build strong relationships with different business areas and the senior leadership team.
- Being a senior role, you will be required to manage and develop junior members within the team as their primary point of contact.
- You will also be required to provide investment risk insight to the ExCo and Board
- Quantitative/Finance degree
- 8+ years experience in a Portfolio/Investment Risk role from a leading Investment Management institution.
- Knowledge across a range of asset classes
- Detailed understanding of VaR, risk sensitivity, scenario and risk limit etc