Senior Product Owner/ Product Manager Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London & Paris offices specialise in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
We are currently seeking a number of Senior Product Owners / Product Managers to work within our Change & Transfomation practice.
The teams are responsible for reviewing business problems and driving out requirements for change, whether this is motivated by regulatory transformation, optimising operational efficiency's or enhancing customer journeys.
We are looking for individuals whom can be responsible for owning products and working with wider teams to design and develop them out.
You will be joining a collaborative and energetic team that covers a broad range of functional and technical domains, so you will have the opportunity to grow your skill set and experience across a variety of areas.
- Seek to ensure end-to-end requirements are gathered and well-understood from various groups that can span from Front Office to Mid and Back Office support functions, to then create with a vision for the product
- Prioritise the book of work for multiple cross-functional teams, balancing non-functional and functional enhancements.
- Ensure all parties (business and IT) are aware of the product vision, the scope, the expected benefits (and measure the benefits it actually realises) and the project timelines
- Actively manage agile project progress against quality standards, targets and budgets and challenging actions, results and activities
- Manage change impact of the projects deployed to production (estimate efforts and make business aware of data migration needs, support trainings, post go-live handholding of new releases)
- Engage business partners by providing updates through informal or formal meetings and ensure decisions are adequately syndicated and documented by relevant business
- Seek to identify risks and dependencies and issues early and actively drive respective mitigations
- Identify key partners on the business lines and support departments from front to back upon new initiatives
- Ensure compliance with established guidelines for accurate and timely project delivery breakthroughs
- Actively establish strong domain understanding both deep and broad for the relevant end-to-end processes. Understanding user pain-points, process flaws, operational risks, compliance requirements, etc.
- Coordinate with key business partners to form and maintain the product vision. Represent vision and the functional requirements of the business community to delivery team, being the first source of information
- Define and prioritise product road-map and team backlog such that the solution effectively addresses program priorities while maintaining technical integrity, focusing on incremental delivery and strict bare Minimum Viable Product as first delivery.
Key Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Senior / Lead Product Owner or Product Manager experience within Financial Services clients
- Had full ownership of delivering FS products end to end
- Core Business analysis experience on technical transformation / change projects.
- You will be comfortable diving into the technical details and translating these into solutions for clients
- Expert-level user of software development management and backlog tools like JIRA, Confluence, Aha!
- Value focused, with an understanding of business dynamics
- Demonstrable leadership skills and gravitas to drive product success and command respect across teams
- Encourages innovative thinking and collaborative team working across stakeholders to passionately drive activities that enable the achievement of a brilliant customer experience
- Creative, enthusiastic, and solution-motivated
- Critical thinker with a vision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable presenting to and chairing groups
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin"