With an energy crisis looming and the environment in peril, one business is building a product that could offer a solution. They just need a Senior Python Developer to get the job done.
Senior Python Developer
We are searching for Python Developer to join a company with the mission of making green energy sustainable.
You will play key role in the creation of an energy management platform that enables green energy suppliers sustain their businesses, transforming the idea of a "greener future" into an achievable goal.
This company is a breeding ground for technologists and home to a host of talented Python Developers, making it the perfect "next step" for you to take in your career.
- A base salary of between £90,000-£100,000 per year.
- A bonus of up to 25%.
- Private healthcare with family cover.
- Hybrid working with remote working options.
- 9% non-contributory pension.
What will you be doing?
- You'll be working alongside a highly technical team, mentoring more Junior Python Developers while advancing your own skills working alongside a hands-on manage team.
- You'll be designing and building new features/components for their flagship platform.
- You will carry out code reviews to ensure code that makes production is clean and easily maintained.
- You'll adopt a DevOps mentality as you deploy new features in a cloud native environment.
The skills needed.
We are looking for someone senior, but still willing to get their hands dirty with code. You should have some of the following experience:
- Experience developing micro services using Python and its related frameworks (Django, Flask etc).
- Experience with AWS and integrating data heavy platforms with AWS.
- A strong understanding of application architecture with a proven track record in designing, building and deploying (Docker) software.
Don't be put off by the higher salary, we want to speak to Python Developers at all levels and technical capacity.
Submit your CV for a chat, or contact Dean Kelly at Anson McCade Recruitment.