A global multi-strat Hedge Fund is looking for an experienced Quant Researcher to work alongside one of their top-performing Quant Macro Portfolio Managers and their team (who have accumulated over five years of highly impressive performance).
The main focus for this hire will be on signal research, working across a range of investment horizons. Although experience in Fixed Income is a preference, they are open to individuals who have worked with other asset classes.
This opportunity will best suit either a Portfolio Manager who wants to take a step away from risk-taking to focus on research (whilst still being well remunerated) or a Quant within a large team/platform who is looking for more autonomy and influence on the overall book.
- Hold a MSc within a quantitative field from a top tier university
- At least five years Quant Research experience
- Buy-side experience is a preference
- Proficient in Python (not to production level)
- Be familiar with alpha signal construction methodologies
- Hand on experience in working with a variety of datasets