Our client, a top tier global asset manager is looking to hire a Quantitative Research Analyst to join the Quantitative Equity investment team.
This position will join the portfolio management team of a firm at the leading edge of equity factor-based investing. The purpose of this role is to perform quantitative research and deliver on complex projects.
- Perform in-depth quantitative research of ideas to support investment decisions
- Build and maintain quantitative factor models using methods as time series analysis, machine learning, regression, network analysis and Natural Language Processing
- Validate quantitative models performance
- Develop portfolio construction tools to extract alpha from the markets
- 7-10 years relevant quantitative research experience on the buy-side or sell-side
- Experience working in equity markets
- Good understanding of quantitative equity models
- Strong background in portfolio construction and optimisation
- Experience with machine learning is a plus
- Degree educated; Finance, Computer Science, Economics or Quantitative field
- Excellent coding skills; Python or R preferable
- Strong numerical, analytical and research skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.