Leading US Investment Management Business based in London are looking to recruit a Senior RFP Specialist to join their RFP Team. You will be mainly responsible for analysing, coordinating and integrating quantitative and qualitative information in order to meet the firms client servicing and sales objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the RFP Editors to gather background information and create initial draft responses
- Sourcing information and acting as proxy for the RFP Editor
- Working with members of the RFP team and members of Investments to update content in the RFP database
- Analysing and reviewing quantitative portfolio data to ensure it is accurate
- Coordinating and completing annual Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) accurately and timely in line with clients expectations
To be considered for this role you will have 5 - 8 year's experience working within Investment Management in RFP. You will have knowledge of Fixed Income as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and strong editing/writing experience. Euoprean anguage would be highly beneficial.