Senior Real Estate Research Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Dartmouth Partners
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
A real estate firm with 10+ offices globally wants to bring on a Senior Research Analyst to provide economic and property research to support the business. While the analyst will work with and report to the Group Research Director, s/he will also work with the local offices on ad-hoc projects.
- Assist the group research director in analysing the business impact of major long-term global economic challenges
- Analyse the Group's main investment markets - the UK, EU, North America, Asia-Pac
- Analyse the operating company's financial performance and strategic direction
- Contribute to research projects undertaken either by the holding company, or the local investment offices
- Contribute to research publications and provide econometric modelling support
- An undergraduate degree in Economics. Masters preferred.
- A strong knowledge of econometrics
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills