Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist at a high profile Invest
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 06 oct. 17 2017-10-06
Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist at a high profile Investment Bank - London ***Dynamic opportunity in a fast growing team with lots of opportunity to progress and shape a the future of a team***
As part of an exciting new role as a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will be based within a leading International Bank, liaising closely with senior stakeholders such as EXCO and ALCO, and supporting functional projects and, as well as spending time on future planning for the team.
- Support the wider team in preparing a wide variety of regulatory reports.
- Prepare and present Market Intelligence
- Be proactive in the wider team, delivering cross-team initiatives to drive efficiency.
- Analyse the impact of changes to FCA/PRA and COREP returns.
- Assist with the production of quarterly ICAAP Stress Testing
- Provide technical guidance to business on all regulatory matters relating to risk
- Review and challenge capital management assumptions in business planning, forecasting and stress testing; ensuring the risks are clearly understood and communicated.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, CIMA) with a Finance/Accounting Bachelors' degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant banking experience, either from a credit risk or regulatory reporting background
- Possess Strong Communications skills to deal with Senior Stakeholders.
- Be able to not only analyse data, but be confident in putting context behind this data for senior management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a committed attitude and the ability to work both independently and as a team with senior management and company stakeholders in a performance-driven environment.
- Advanced system knowledge, including MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookup etc.) would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of CRD4 and COREP, along with Basel 3.
Why this role?
- Salary of between £55,000 and £70,000 (subject to skillset and interview process)
If you are interested, please send your CV to: josroberts@astoncarter.(com).
Or alternatively, give me a call on 0207 997 1112 if you wish to discuss this role in further detail.
Key Skills - Reporting, Regulation, Regulatory Reporting, CRD4, Basel 3, IFRS 9, COREP, Credit Risk, Risk Analyst, Finance, Banking, Investment, VBA, Excel, Accounting, Project Management, Projects, Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Risk, Capital, Revenue, reporting, capital management, Control.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.