Senior Risk Developer - Commodities
A world-leading asset manager is looking for a Senior Developer as part of the Risk division of their Commodities technology group.
The successful engineer will be responsible for the development of the core architecture of the risk management systems for proprietary trading in Commodities, encompassing Valuation, Risk and PnL. The successful candidate will be responsible not only for maintaining BAU, but will also have the mandate to expand functionality and build things from scratch. Requirements:
Benefits and Incentives:
- Strong C++ and Python programming skill-set
- 5+ years' experience designing and building end-to-end risk software/architectural solutions
- Experience as a software architect on high-performant architecture
- Bachelors/Masters in a highly analytical or technical field: CS, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, etc.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Brand new seat with huge opportunities for greenfield expansion
- Potential for substantial business impact and significant upside
- Chance to work for the leading global Commodities fund
- Work alongside the best talent in the industry, including strategists and traders, in a front-office position
If you feel you're suitable for this role, or would like to hear more about other similar opportunities, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Cameron Burt
M: +44 (0) 7951156982
T: +44 (0) 20 31379576