Senior Risk Developer (Contract)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Man Group
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
Senior Software Developer - Risk (Contract) We are looking for software developers with a genuine passion for technology to work within the Risk Development team to enhance existing and implement new functionality for investment risk monitoring and reporting across AHL, GLG, Numeric, FRM and MSL.
Senior Software Developer - Risk (Contract)
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the largest alternative asset managers in the world. At Man we are constantly looking at better ways of doing things. Our culture embraces change and change is the norm rather than the exception in a constantly evolving organisation and industry.
We are looking for software developers with a genuine passion for technology to work within the Risk Development team to enhance existing and implement new functionality for investment risk monitoring and reporting across AHL, GLG, Numeric, FRM and MSL.
Projects will be a mixture of extending and supporting existing systems as well as building out our strategic risk platform in line with our long term vision. These are high profile roles with extensive interaction with our investment risk managers, Chief Risk Officer, CTOs and Head Architect and so would suit individuals who thrive in those environments.
- Owning the end-to-end delivery process - from requirements gathering through to development, testing and coordinating deployment to production
- Participating in / owning the planning, design and delivery of longer term risk projects
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing amongst peers
- View stakeholder interaction as integral to successful delivery
- Continuous improvement of production components such as reducing tech debt, increasing release quality and improving resource utilization
- 3rd line support for risk owned production systems
Technology and Business skill Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of C# (to v6.0) and .NET (to v4.6)
- Good working knowledge of query writing, schema design and performance tuning in MS SQL Server.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as xUnit, MS Test, NUnit, Moq, Rhino Mocks, SpecFlow etc.
- Experience with component-oriented server side engineering, including WCF & REST APIs
- A proponent of collaborative software engineering techniques and methods: agile development, continuous integration, code review or pairing, unit testing, refactoring and related approaches
- Track record of working with business stakeholders to deliver requirements
- An understanding of risk concepts (VaR, stress testing, greeks etc...)
- Relevant mathematical knowledge e.g. statistics, asset pricing theory, optimisation algorithms
- Familiarity with multiple asset classes (including derivatives), their key characteristics and required static and market data for modelling
- Experience in a similar role at a buy-side institution or investment bank
- Understanding of the asset management industry and business model
- Exposure to risk managers or risk management & reporting functions
- Experience of WPF user interface development, ideally using MVVM.
- Experience with .Net Core/Standard and container-based development and orchestration
- Familiarity with Tableau, data warehouses and data visualization, reporting and analysis tools