Senior Risk Manager
- GBP100000 - GBP115000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Page Executive
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
Responsible for the ongoing independent oversight of first line day-to-day operational risk management activities for a highly complex assigned business line facing a high level of risk. Advises and provides oversight to the first line's identification, assessment, monitoring, risk exposure remediation and reporting of the business's risk exposure
Large banking group
- Responsibility for progressing enhancements of risk framework elements which to provide greater insight into Operational Resilience and Critical Economic Functions.
- Assist with regulatory requests for risk focussed information on Operational Resilience.
- Develop the reporting capability of Operational Resilience risk information and investigate ways of automating the production of the information.
- Own the Risk framework, methodology and requirements for EMEA, supplementing global policy where required, develop common procedures and processes for EMEA to drive consistent application of the Risk Framework across Lines of Business
- Oversee the implementation of the Risk framework in EMEA, coordinating the execution of elements as required e.g. risk register, emerging risks, risk appetite.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements for the Risk framework are incorporated in EMEA policy and processes.
- Define the Risk framework strategy for EMEA including benchmarking best practice internally and in the industry as well as best practice on Risk framework related matters with LoB risk managements.
- Develop the Risk framework to support high quality risk capital modelling including contributing to developing the risk model methodologies.
- Knowledge of Risk Frameworks and Operational Risk Management, ideally gained within financial services and/or banking). Experience of Operational Resilience is highly preferred.
- Proven management and leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to gain confidence of senior management and challenge the status quo, as appropriate.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Conceptual and strategic/forward thinker.
Proven track record of execution and delivery
This is a senior 12 month Fixed Term Contract with a competitive package on offer