EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive
to join our team in Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Senior Sales ExecutiveTo operate effectively while delivering growth and performance, private equity firms must optimize the management of data, simplify complex IT infrastructures and improve the investor experience. Investran, the private equity software solution from FIS™, automates front-, middle- and back-office processes for general partners, limited partners, fund administrators, family offices and fund of funds.
In order to help us build out this offering, we are currently searching for a Senior Sales Executive to be based in either London, Canary Wharf or Paris.
• Developing new business opportunities for FIS' solutions for private equity and fund administrators in Francophone Europe that result in meeting and exceeding annual quota targets through sales to prospects and assigned, existing clients
• Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships at all decision levels; identifying prospect needs at each of those levels and when appropriate
• Designing/implementing a sales strategy and effectively managing the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing sales to the private equity industry and fund administrators
• Working closely with internal team members such as product specialists and consultants to present the FIS value proposition
• Demonstration of interaction with market players such as COOs, CFOs, consulting firms etc.
• Generate commercials proposals, negotiate terms and complete contracts
• Respond to RFIs and RFPs issued by prospects
• Contribute and feedback ideas and suggestions for product improvements based on interactions with prospects and clients
• Fluent in written and spoken business French and English
• Experience selling software solutions and services to fund administrators, PE Funds, family offices and pension funds
• Understanding of private equity and fund administrator business model and operations, reporting needs and driving mechanisms for software buying decisions
• Knowledge of the target market with contacts and references within the private equity and fund administration industry
• Strong presentation skills and attention to detail
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field
• Proficiency with MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word and other MS Office tools
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.