- GBP80000 - GBP120000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Buyside
Senior Sales Representative
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : GBP80000 - GBP120000 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
An industry leading firm id looking to add a German speaking Senior Sales Representative to their thriving team and company in the heart of London. Here you will be involved in an ever growing team and company with driven individuals looking to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
The Role / Responsibilities of the Senior Sales Representative:
This role is responsible for working with other sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process for a narrow set of products or services. Key activities include identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure. Additionally, the role requires the assessment of client needs and providing clients with strategic guidance and product overviews.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- Work with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure.
- Drive the development of business within assigned territories.
- Build relationships across client and prospect organisations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
- Partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Assess the needs of the client by identifying specific cause of underlying problems and proposes innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
- Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from and introduce them appropriately into dialogue with clients.
- Begin development as a market expert and provide product/service use cases during the sales cycle.
- Serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client and the implementation services organisation on each services opportunity.
- Coordinate responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of expertise internally and externally.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, with coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
- Experience working in direct business-to-business sales roles with a focus on serving financial services and/or corporate treasury customers.
- Solid understanding of different parts of the global financial services industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.