Senior Software Engineer - London (Remote)
This role sits within the London crypto trading arm of a Chicago-based international hedge fund. Established in 2014, this arm is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between traditional finance markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. It's a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
You will be responsible for building and supporting a multi-language, functionally diverse technology stack to empower them to trade across many exchanges and regions. The system is currently written in Java, C++ and Python. You will be working alongside Traders and Quant Researchers on a daily basis. Salary:
Competitive/ Market-Leading Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or another highly technical, scientific discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of Java or C++ programming.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in at least one of: host-based networking, Linux/Unix administration, systems programming, distributed systems, databases - and a desire to learn more.
- A proven track record of automation and an algorithmic approach to solving problems.
- Preference for candidates with previous hedge fund/ high performance computing experience.
- Competitive base salary
- Totally flexible remote-working policy
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Competitive pension contribution
- Life assurance
Tier-2 visa sponsorship is available. Contact
To apply for this role, please email your CV to: Kishan Patel