Senior Solutions Architect - Digital / Technology
Job Description: Senior Solutions Architect - Technology ABOUT CAPCO
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. We are/have:
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco are looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to help financial services organisations design and implement leading edge IT solutions.
As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for leading the design process for a TOM or Target Business Architecture, defining the application and infrastructure architecture, including leading a technology or vendor selection process.
You will be able to clearly define the systems, interfaces, data and infrastructure of the proposed solution and the underlying technologies used to implement the components.
The Solutions Architect will ensure designs are aligned to the Client's IT strategy and roadmap, providing architecture input to project and programme governance boards. SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Technology Solution Architecture and design - from an application, infrastructure, data and integration perspective
• Solution Estimation and Planning
• Architecture Governance
• JAVA / .NET Technology Architecture and software development experience
• Virtualisation and cloud architecture experience
• Product Implementation Experience (Preferably in Financial Services: Capital Markets, Wealth Management or Banking; or in industries with similar legacy and innovation challenges e.g. Telecoms)
• Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methods in a large-scale Programme Delivery environment
• Leadership of junior architects designing individual components of a solution WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer:
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture