Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
We are looking for a senior strategic sale manager who has extensive experience in driving new revenue by managing relationships at C-Level focusing on the credit market.
About the team
You will be joining a European Sales Team operating out of London, focusing on credit managers who are active in CLOs market and similar products.
What you will be doing
- Selling a variety of innovative solutions to the credit space.
- Drive additional revenue and expansion of footprint across a couple of existing clients with the aim to increase our footprint.
- Leading and driving opportunities through the entire sales cycle such as campaigning for new business, presenting FIS, pricing, legal. In addition, managing the sale cycle internally and support of Pre-Sales, Product Management, Finance, Legal and other internal stakeholders.
- Assisting in the development of sales plans and strategies for your territory.
- Proving regular feedback of market insight to the Business.
- Manage C-Level conversations with key decisions makers.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in credit market and preferably in the loan space.
- A proven track record of navigating though and closing deals.
- A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience that enables you to navigate through this market.
- A hunting, networking, and self-contained working mentality
- Effective access and conversations with clients C-level / Senior Management
Bonus if you have
- An existing network in the credit space.
What we offer you
- An entrepreneurial environment where you are empowered to make decisions.
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Career Development, a key strength of FIS is our ability to address most markets across different buyers and solutions raging from banking, payments, trading, risk, merchant networks which in turn provides an interesting environment for professional and career development.
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues and transformations in financial services & technology
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance