A leading Technology/Communications business requires a Senior Strategy Manager to help formulate Strategy for Growth and expansion with its SME customer base
Senior Strategy Manager – London J2591
Our client is a multi-national business looking for an extremely high calibre Senior Strategy Manager in their London Head Office. This role offers strong progression through the business to Director as well as competitive Salaries and bonuses.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To lead Strategy projects within the Group function in order to support the annual strategic review process as well as provide valid proposals for the Senior Leadership team and Exco on topics of high strategic importance.
- An active involvement in the delivery of key strategic projects, which will include the management of virtual teams across Group, local markets as well as external partners.
- To Assist on M&A projects from target identification and due diligence to valuation and transaction execution
- Manage cross functional teams and external analysts and advisors on strategy engagements
- Develop thought leadership on selected topics of strategic relevance for Group
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in strategy development ideally within the IT, telecoms and/or high-tech space, and across a variety of business areas and strategic situations
- Significant experience in developing strategies targeting small and medium-sized enterprises (SOHO/SME) ideally within digital products and services
- MBA from a Leading Business School or equivalent preferred
- Strong Problem solving with ability to scope, structure and solve complex strategic issues with high levels of ambiguity
- Strong influence, people management and emotional intelligence skills. You must demonstrate the ability to influence at all levels and disciples within the company