Senior Tax Specialist – Real Estate Funds
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PSD London
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
Senior Tax Specialist required for one of the world's largest property investors
~~Client / Job / Person Spec Details
We are working with one of the world's largest property investors with over £20bn worth of funds under management across all the major platforms. An opportunity has arisen Senior Tax Specialist to assist on direct taxes in relation to the Group’s Real Estate business reporting into the Real Estate Tax Manager. The role covers tax compliance and tax reporting and covers a range of direct taxes including corporation tax, partnership tax, non-resident landlord income tax and withholding taxes.
You will be responsible for:
• Preparation of UK corporation tax and non-resident landlord income tax returns.
• Assistance with the preparation of the property tax computation and supporting schedules in respect of the main fund’s direct and indirect property investments
• Preparation of tax reporting outputs during the group reporting process on actuals, forecast & plan
• Assistance with tax reporting and review of overseas tax compliance deliverables in respect of North American real estate investments.
• Overseeing UK partnership tax compliance & investor tax reporting (outsourced to Big 4).
• Liaising with third party service providers, internal tax advisory colleagues and internal finance and operational teams.
• Overseeing the operation and tax filings required under the Non-Resident Landlord Scheme
• Preparation and submission of compliance reports where applicable for all real estate investments.
• Supporting business operational teams regarding maintenance of tax specification of products including the documentation of direct tax compliance processes.
• Assistance with UK direct tax compliance set up on new real estate investments from both an internal investors perspective and investment vehicle level.
• Monitoring of changes in legislation from a direct tax real estate compliance perspective and undertaking tax technical research where required.
• You should be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified and have knowledge and experience of direct tax compliance with some prior experience of real estate preferred
• Strong analytical skills and able to understand, question and challenge a range of financial data
• Self-motivated team player with a diligent and detailed approach to completing tasks and strong project management skills.
• You will be a confident individual with superior oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external parties