Senior UX Designer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sopra Banking
- 17 avr. 19
Senior UX Designer
Sopra Banking Software is a banking and specialist finance software vendor, and a major global digital player. We have been supporting banks and financial institutions for almost 50 years. With in-depth knowledge of the banking industry, banking customers, and innovative technologies. The triple focus allows us to build powerful and agile software solutions and to implement them through value -added use cases.
We are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all our people can be themselves and success on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team.
Sopra Banking Software is currently seeking talented UX Design professionals for a unique opportunity to join our DesignOps practice. Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will be responsible for creating innovative and industry standard End to End User Experiences for our financial software products.
We work on a wide variety of products to keep you engaged, challenged and continually learning. It is a unique opportunity to come build a world-class practice from the ground up in a very vibrant and forward moving company. As a top candidate, you will be part of Sopra Banking Software User Experience design initiatives. You will contribute directly to creating the next generation of user experiences on a variety of banking related products. We deliver an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point. We use well-established human-centred design principles to ensure that Sopra Banking Software products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop product UI drawings/wireframes for our customer journeys
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with BA's, product managers and product owners
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Work with End Users, Developers and Product Owners to understand and visually articulate new product design requirements
- Update existing designs to accommodate new or changed user requirements Cooperation with stakeholders to ensure business goals and requirements are understood and met
- Planning and execution of independent UX work Design of information architecture and interaction design solutions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems with production team
- Support production of optimisation tests and user testing programs
- Understanding of user-cantered design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be willing to help colleagues, share knowledge and experience, and willing to learn from others.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies
Required Skills: We are able to support training in some areas of development.
- A creative flair and a strong sense of good visual language and originality
- Have the confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to priorities tasks and balance project workload
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in working in an agile development environment
- Responsive/ progressive and Native mobile design skills
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.
Market competitive salary