We are currently working with a Global Asset Manager based in London who are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join their Digital Team. The team are looking for a talented Senior User Experience Designer with a strong understanding of what constitutes globally fit for purpose best in class experiences.
- Working in partnership with other members of the digital team and stakeholder groups, you will continuously look for ways to further develop our understanding of user group needs, adopting iterative and rapid methods to design services that meet those evolving needs.
- As part of a growing digital team, you have the opportunity to contribute fresh ideas and approaches, in partnership with our embedded agency partners, digital experience consultants, product owners and technical teams.
- Use analytics and other reporting tools to create human-orientated narratives around patterns of behaviour, working closely with our metrics analyst, designers, product owners and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements
- Communicate effectively the continuous insights gathered to inform and influence the continued iteration of the experiences you’re accountable for
- Develop a deep understanding of our audience based behaviours, to inform and maintain our body of insight on the roles we target, their needs and the role our digital services should play
- Partner with embedded design agency staff in the successful delivery of design activities
- Apply knowledge in human factors, ethnography, the user-centered design process and Design Thinking to product and service design in an iterative development environment
- 5+ years experience driving user-centred design and insights for clients across multiple sectors, countries and languages
- Background in Asset Management, broader Financial Services or a regulated Industry
- Excellent conceptual and big-picture design skills including user experience architecture, information architecture, interaction design and information design.
- User Centred Design or Service Design professional experience, ideally using Design Thinking methods
- Able to drive adoption of our digital standards, whilst effectively managing stakeholders in non-confrontational ways
- Manage projects effectively; meeting goals set, and able to demonstrate the value delivered