Senior web frontend developer
Lunalogic UK is looking for a senior web front-end developer to work on successful and well respected suite of real-time secondary market applications used by credit sales, trading and management globally.
Knowledge of the Fixed Income business would be beneficial but not required. We are looking for a candidate with expert knowledge of C#, proven Typescript and React experience gained on real-time distributed systems, and with a keen interest in emerging technologies such as Blazor.
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle primarily focused on improving the user experience
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and providing solutions to new business requirements
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge improving UX and user workflow
- Refactoring of code base as required in order to improve system maintainability and supportability
- At least 10 years software development experience in an investment bank environment or equivalent
- Strong core C# .NET development experience (4.7 and/or .netCore)
- Proven experience developing solutions with React and Typescript
- Proven experience developing user interfaces using WPF
- Good working knowledge of Rx (Reactive Extensions)
- Experience working with Front Office users (Traders, Sales)
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and experience working with Jira.
- Experience of real-time high throughput application development.
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing. Comfortable interacting with front office users.
- Good analytical skills; able to understand, formalize and explain complex problems.
- Proactive - ability to self-start and constantly seeking to improve and enhance the current environment.
- Well organised and delivery focused.
- Innovative - ability to re-engineer brownfield sites to improve maintainability.
- Resilience and tenacity - able to work though problems and issues.
- Attention to Detail - ensuring a consistent look and feel for front end designs.