Service Delivery Manager, AVP
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Job Description Primary point of contact for GTO service delivery in the EMEA region, providing professional and technical leadership in support of IT services delivered into all State Street business divisions.
Primary point of contact for GTO service delivery in the EMEA region, providing professional and technical leadership in support of IT services delivered into all State Street business divisions. Including the Performance Governance of State Street’s Managed Service providers and vendors.
- Build and maintain strong operational relationships with our vendors and 3rd Party supplers through key governance forums.
- Subject matter expertise across all areas of Service Delivery, including service management, incident, problem and change management, continual service improvement and client satisfaction, as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of service availability levels required within documented SLAs
- Identification of areas within EMEA infrastructure where action is needed in order to ensure sufficiently high availability.
- Based on availability analysis or forecasted requirements, suggest measures aimed at increasing availability.
- Identification of upgrades or changes to ensure continued resilience & availability.
- Regular reporting on availability & capacity status and actions in progress to correct any potential deficiencies.
- Maintain a proactive approach to operational and service issues, with a focus on prevention rather than fix to ensure SLA's and service excellence are managed and maintained.
- Govern and chair key Service Delivery meetings and forums.
- Controls and risk monitor the 3rd party for adherence to the company’s Audit controls.
- Provide substantial leadership for strategic initiatives
- Maintain a working understanding of industry trends to effectively align technical solutions with business challenges
- Estimate and manage service delivery and operations team work load and capacity
- Develop a continuous improvement strategy for technology solutions and employees
- Address problems and issues that have major impact on business units
Work cross-functionally to accomplish overall objectives.
The candidate must have previous management experience working in a performance culture as well as very strong oral and written communication skills. Must be comfortable working with executive-level staff throughout the full life-cycle of projects. Have prior experience managing/leading large, complex service delivery functions and associated staff. Demonstrate the ability to assess business requirements and define technological solutions that will meet current requirements and scale in support of future growth. Must be a team player and equally comfortable in both mentoring and peer-oriented roles. The candidate should have a "passion" about technology solutions that drive consistent high-quality delivery and business interaction.
Experience working in complex IT infrastructure environments consisting of multiple sites distributed throughout EMEA
- Excellent understanding of ITIL principles and how they underpin success service delivery.
- Financial services experience is a plus.
Demonstrative experience of performing an ITIL aligned Service Delivery Management role within an IT/Network operations area (preferably within financial organisation).