We are looking for someone who is skilled with Reconciliations, Transaction Reporting and Middle Office Operations. Preferable candidate to have financial services experience.
IBP Markets is a capital markets prime-brokerage house for institutional investors, focused on providing truly advanced execution and prime brokerage service.
We are looking to add an Operations Analyst to our team, reporting to the head of operations, the core operations responsibilities are as follows.
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues working under challenging deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business (Essential)
Main responsibilities and duties
- Regular communication with clients and trading desks, with focus on exception reconciliation.
- Fixed Income & Equity experience. Investigating unmatched/failed trades with the brokers/clients & trading desks and work with the team to input resolutions to achieve settlement and mitigate risk
- Identifying process improvements to increase the automation of daily processes.
- Prioritising daily workload efficiently to meet deadlines
- Meet control standards and understand regulatory requirements
- Build and develop relationships with other internal teams