Site Reliability Engineer
One of the largest multi-strategy funds globally, using innovative and cutting-edge technology, with data at the core of the investment process. Great opportunity for an experienced SRE to join the Treasury team in their London office, initially to work on a major automation and re-architecture project. The Role
- The key goal for this team is to migrate from semi-manual deployments and manual server allocation to a fully automated deployment system.
- Design and deploy a new generation of production infrastructure.
- Ensure the reliability, availability, and performance of applications, making changes to improve production quality where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a background in CompSci fundamentals, data structures, algorithms and distributed systems, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- Strong proficiency in at least one modern structured programming language - Python skills a big plus.
- Familiarity with a range of development tools/practices (testing, source control, build systems, CI/CD etc).
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, LAN/WAN and Linux networking.
- Significant salary + bonus + benefits
- Build complex software solutions to solve challenging problems in agile environment
- Positive, friendly culture with regular social events
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Cajovi Daniel