- Responsible for supervising the preparation of Regulatory reporting.
2. Cover for Daily internal reporting
- Daily Capital reporting
- Daily Liquidity & predictors
- Ensure integrity of reporting with Treasury.
3. Monthly/Quarterly reporting
- Defined BoE, PRA and EBA reporting specified for Finance.
- Support delivery of specified regulatory reports to ALCO.
- Support quarterly board reporting/pack and commentary, including Pillar III reporting.
- Ensure banks internal control system is in accordance with external audit/regulatory requirements and bank/group policies.
4. Regulatory reporting
- Support regulatory reporting to FCA, PRA, BOE and CBB, including ongoing review to ensure compliance with current and new reporting requirements.
- Development of systems to ensure reporting is effectively managed and within the internal timetable.
5. Annual reporting
- Support annual statutory accounts for THE CLIENT , including audit planning/timetable, coordination and management of management letter/audit report process with external auditors.
- Support annual group reporting package.
- Support Pillar III reporting.
- Support preparation of relevant reports for audit committee and board meeting.
6. Budgeting / Forecasting
- Support regulatory capital projections as part of the annual budget process.
- Providing forecasts/predictors for liquidity and capital.
- Monitoring for new EBA/PRA/FCA legislation &/or requirements.
- Ensure department is aware of new changes and where appropriate manage change process to implement new reporting requirement.
- Control of core regulatory systems, including data integrity.
- Support efficient and effective use of available system landscape.
- Support Identification, development and implementation of processes that ensure Regulatory reporting maintains best practice reporting.
- Project co-ordination for Regulatory driven system implementations.