Snr. Business Analyst – ETD Execution Operating Model – Brexit – Investment Bank
- Salaire :£550-£650/day
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :Intérim, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise en ligne le :13 juil. 18
Snr. Business Analyst – ETD Execution Operating Model – Brexit – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are defining a new operating model for the post-Brexit operating environment and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to analyse an define a new exchange traded derivatives trade execution operating model.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for analysing existing operating, execution and booking models and defining a new post-Brexit operating model specifically for exchange traded / listed derivatives products, focusing on the equities business. This will include traditional execution as well as electronic and algorithmic execution. This is a desk-aligned business change role, rather than technology, and as such requires a deep understanding of the business and relevant products, rather than systems and applications, as well as extensive change skills.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years listed derivatives front office and front-to-back experience
- Extensive experience on trade execution and booking model related projects
- Structured end-to-end business analysis skills focused on business change not IT
- Strong business understanding of listed equity derivatives and exchange trading
- Proven experience designing and implementing operating models in the front office
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills; daily trading desk interaction
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-£650/day role based London initially for six months.