An opportunity to join a banking business with operations across corporate banking, private banking, asset and wealth management.
- Assist with scoping & performance of audit reviews as required
- Conduct interviews to identify and assess processes
- Identify risks / weaknesses / issues
- Escalate risks / issues within the team
- Draft reports for reviews performed
- Take on Department Administration tasks as appropriate
- Liaise with IT-related functions & processes regarding Information Security, Disaster Recovery, Change Control and Operational Risk to asses whether processes are being implemented are sufficient, and those already in place are adhering to standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Hons Degree educated
• CISA qualification preferable
• Internal Audit experience needed with exposure to IT controls testing
• Banking / financial services experience and knowledge of settlements & controls processes