- Up to £140,000 + bonus + benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- EC1 Partners
My client is a leading provider of sophisticated electronic trading applications, across FX, Fixed Income, and Cryptocurrencies. They are seeking software professionals to work directly with clients to engineer solutions for complex business problems. The role combines strong technical skills with interactive customer-facing business analysis, customizing and enhancing products to drive customer success in electronic trading. The software consultants help clients to realise their goals through sophisticated technology solutions, while also driving forward the product portfolio that is transforming the way clients do business.
- Design, develop, and release sophisticated applications for high-performance distributed trading systems
- Customize highly configurable products to assemble novel solutions that achieve client business objectives
- Be 100% responsible for successful solution launches, including deployment of new releases to production and active adoption by customer users
- Perform business analysis and engage in day-to-day interaction with customer users (traders, developers, quants, technology and business managers). Consistently develop expertise in customer workflows and objectives and command understanding of the customer value being delivered.
- Proactively convey status to customers and seek mutually beneficial new opportunities
- Maintain the brand and advance the company’s impeccable reputation for customer satisfaction.
- Be a team player—share information openly, help others, be open to new ideas, and “go the extra mile” when needed
- Exceptional distributed systems programming skills
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- Excellent grasp of software engineering principles, life cycle, and best practices
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive requirements gathering and quickly learn new industry domains and technology
- Strong communication and customer relationship management skills.
- Front office capital markets knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Strong self-management skills, initiative, and ability to juggle multiple disparate projects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field; Master’s preferred
- Candidates will face stringent technical interviews
- 3-5 years programming in at least one industry-standard language (C++, C#, C, Java)
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing and hands-on technical role
- Experience with Python, Perl, Linux, Win 32, and/or UNIX/Solaris a plus
- Experience with financial software and/or financial trading, especially in fixed income, a plus
- Experience with financial broker/exchange APIs (e.g. price feeds, order execution) a plus
- Experience with real-time distributed systems and fast-cycle version iterations a plus