Company / Job Summary:
An innovative start-up building the future of healthcare IT are looking for software developers to join their dynamic London team.
You will be delivering new products and features, working closely with the CTO and having an input into how the product develops - all with the aim of improving how healthcare practitioners communicate with their patients. The Role:
You can expect to be involved in development across the whole stack from desktop to server to front-end web. Involvement in long-term architectural decisions, as well as helping to shape the team and product as the company grows. Requirements:
- 3 years' experience in software development, with working knowledge of web technologies and REST APIs
- Evidence of working in multiple languages - developers from any technical background will be considered!
- Strong academic background (from leading university) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics - or equivalent
- Experience with DevOps, automation and cloud engineering (AWS), as well managing a CI/CD environment is a big plus
- Competitive salary with meaningful share options
- Other perks like daily free breakfast, weekly lunches and annual fitness/exercise bonus
- Annual team retreat
- Working with a friendly and agile team, with opportunity for more responsibility as the company grows
Competitive, plus stock and other start-up perks Contact
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role, please get in touch: Lizzie Rosser
+44 (0) 203 475 7195