Our client, a Global Commodity Trading house is looking for a Software Developer to join their team in London.
Looking for someone with 3-6 years experience.
You will be developing partnerships with senior users to gain an understanding of their business needs and define the future application requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with development team to design, build and enhance applications
- Providing technical solutions through development to automate processes/ functions to improve business operations
- Designing and developing scripts to automate operational tasks, build and enhance applications
You will need to have the following:
- Background in Commodities or Financial Markets
- Knowledge of development tools including .NET Core, .NET Framework, Rest API, Web API and Entity Framework
- Clean code, DDD, Troubleshooting, CI/CD, SOLID, Agile
- Utilisation of containers with Docker and Kubernets
For more information please apply via the link provided and get in touch with Paula at Marlin Selection.