Software Developer (Java)
- Competitive, strong bonus potential. Summary
- My client is an investment management firm specializing in quantitative and systematic trading. They provide liquidity to a wide range of clients across a variety of asset classes, including FX and index swaps.
They're looking to add a Junior Java Developer to their team. The Role:
- They're looking to add strong developers to work on the first live release for a brand new project.
- This role is on the trading side, so you'll gain lots of front office exposure.
- You will get involved in a mixture of development work and operational support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- 2 - 5 years' commercial Java experience.
- Interest/experience in trading and execution.
- Knowledge of other languages (C++/Python/C#) preferred.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: Stephen Rac