Software Engineer- Java
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
Software Engineer- Java
As an experienced Software Engineer, yourmission is to help our team of innovators and technologists toward creatingnext-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deepknowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and applicationprogramming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, aswell as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise invarious technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction andsolve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Yourquest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires yourteam to follow suit. And best of all, you ' ll be able toharness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network oftechnologists from around the world.
Our teamprovides pricing and risk measures for close to 400,000 derivative productsglobally, working with front office clients, quantitative research and controlgroups.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities,including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure development
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Excellent understanding of Java Core concepts, including memory management, multi-threading, and new language features up to Java 7 or Java 8.
- Experience with other languages and platforms, particularly Python. Demonstrated ability to switch between different technologies effectively.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux environments, ability to navigate the system, investigate processes and logs, manage scheduled jobs, etc.
When you work atJPMorgan Chase & Co., you ' re not just working at a global financialinstitution. You ' re an integral part of one of the world ' s biggest techcompanies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologistsdesign, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives tobig data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments,cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annualinvestment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovativesolutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, butalso change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we ' re building atechnology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation.If you ' re looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies allaround the world, we want to meet you.