Competitive, strong bonus potential. Summary:
My client is a leading global investment management firm that utilizes a diversified portfolio of systematic and quantitative strategies across financial markets. They're looking to add strong C++ developers to their High Performance Market Data team. The Role:
- Develop and maintain real-time software for a cutting-edge low-latency algorithmic trading system, covering real-time risk management, market connectivity, trade reporting and trade surveillance.
- A front-office role, allowing close collaboration with traders and quant researchers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- 3+ years' experience with C++ on Linux.
- Python/SQL/financial experience is a plus!
- Friendly culture with regular socials.
- Relaxed, tech-driven environment with close collaboration between desks.
- Market-leading compensation with very strong bonus potential.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Stephen Rac