- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 11 déc. 18
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate as part of an agile team to design, code, test and deliver applications to support the portfolio management process.
- Solve complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Use established testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout development and before release.
- Monitor and report to management on project status, identify issues that may impede attainment of project goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Continuously expand knowledge in areas of specialisation.
- Explains complex, difficult and/or sensitive information; works to build consensus.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years or more professional experience of software development and database design
- Thorough understanding of one or more high level programming languages
- Effective design techniques for maintainability, testability, scalability, performance, security, etc.
- Proven experience and good working knowledge of MSSQL
- Effective use of IDEs, source control, build management, testing frameworks
- Advantageous: experience with AngularJS, Typescript, Docker, AWS/Azure, Redis, nginx
- Great analytical and problems solving skills
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a project agile team and foster team cooperation
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- Keen to share knowledge with the team
- Stays current with rapidly changing technology and applies it to business needs
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.