Software Engineer – Multi Billion Pound Asset Management Firm (Greenfield Development / C++ Python Java)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Jove International
- 15 mars 19
Rare opportunity on the buy side - Market leading multi-billion pound asset management firm is looking to fill an influential seat in a huge expansion. Opportunity to have meaningful impact in the most diverse middle office seat on the market, directly supporting the entirety of trading activity alongside a vast greenfield platform build out! Quantitative Developer / Quant / Developer / Coding / Software Engineer / OO C++ Python Java / Greenfield / New Team / 2+ years / Finance / Fixed Income / Buy Side / Flat Structure
My client is building out their London team in response to rapid business growth! They are in the process of a huge expansion in keeping with client needs, and looking for a talented software engineer who is keen to get exposure to many facets of the business and a fresh technical challenge.
You would be part of a high performing team, working closely with Strats, Traders, Operations and Finance analysts, with significant exposure to many aspects of the wider business. One of their most pressing projects is to completely rebuild their post execution trading systems and own the settlement and reconciliation process.
The hiring manager also highlighted how the business’ meritocratic bonus driven culture and team make up will allow you to have a real impact (and paid accordingly!)
- Strong high performing team
- Surrounded by exceptional talent and recognized names in this space
- Collaboration with quantitative researchers/analysts
- Exposure to complex mathematical models
- Flat structure, collaborative culture
- Suited to someone with Python/C++/Java skillset
- Academic background from an elite institution in Computer Science or other STEM subject, and previous experience (and interest!) in finance (2+ years)
If you are keen to get your hands on this exciting greenfield development project and want to set up a time to have a discreet conversation, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org !