Software Engineer - Elysian Liquid
- Not Specified
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it – all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day – whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more. Department: Elysian Systems Liquid is a real-time trading and matching platform used by the world’s largest Inter-Dealer Brokers, Exchanges and OTC trading venues. It is used to match orders in over-the-counter (OTC) markets, including credit derivatives, fixed income, commodities and equity options. It supports multiple execution styles including central limit order book, auctions and RFQs. The software was built originally by Elysian Systems Limited, acquired by CME Group in December 2010 for their own swaps and futures platform. Our team continues to add new features for both existing and new customers as well as improving the architecture, scalability and overall performance. As an independent entity within CME Group we can make our own decisions about the development process, architecture and technology. We are an innovative and reactive team offering quick answers to technological challenges and business opportunities, both for external customers and internal projects. What kind of developers are we looking for?
• Solid background in math and computer sciencegood knowledge of basic data-structures, algorithms, algorithmic complexity,
• Good problem solving skillset with experience in C#, but C++/Java is fine too, as long as you're willing to learn C#
• Excellent understanding the platform and language you're familiar with, (ideally .NET/C#), a good understanding of how things work underneath, in the runtime and operating system
• Be interested and enthusiastic about technology and finance, have the desire to learn Nice-to-have skills/experience:
• Experience in developing performance-critical, low-latency, high-throughput .NET applications
• Deep knowledge of multi-threading and parallel programming in general
• Good C++ knowledge Why would you want to join our team?
• We are a small team of open-minded, experienced developers, all based in the London office. We directly shape the future of the product and are trusted to make all the technical decisions
• You will not be told how to do things, we expect you to work autonomously, prioritise your own work and think about the customers’ needs.
• We're redesigning the system to be a modern, scalable, high performance architecture. Creative new ideas are welcome, everybody who is interested can be involved in the decision making process.
• You get to learn about a broad range of financial products.
• Everything you do directly affects the company's revenue and is in use by thousands of people every day.
• Good team spirit, going-outs, ping-pong/table-football/pool nights for those who're interested.