Software Engineer - Market Data
This is a leading multi-asset fund focused on major macro asset classes, including interest rates, FX, equities, credit, and commodities in developed and emerging markets. They value technology highly and are looking to add talented Software Engineers to their Market Data Tech team.
This is a highly impactful role, where you will work closely with Quant Analysts to help architect valuation and risk engines. There is the opportunity for a huge amount of ownership as you contribute to a greenfield project to completely re-architect their market data systems in the latest version of C#.
The successful candidate will be responsible for everything from requirements gathering to deployment.
**This role is open to candidates who come from a background in Java or C++.** Requirements:
- Strong academic background with 2:1 (or higher) in a STEM subject from top-tier university
- Sound programming and technology skills and recent experience in C#/.Net or other OO language, e.g. C++, Java, Python
- Proficient working with SQL databases
- Enthusiastic about programming and technology
- Bonus points for Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Previous front office exposure in financial services would be advantageous
- Thrive in a collaborative working environment, driven by teamwork
- Competitive compensation and very strong bonus potential
- Generous benefits package - healthcare, dental, pension, etc.
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Cajovi Daniel