Software Engineer C# .NET
- Not capped: AVP - VP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Radley James
- 17 janv. 19
A top performing Bank in London is looking to expand one of their top teams. The Front Office Fixed Income IT team is responsible for building and integrating the next generation of eTrading applications within our Fixed Income businesses.
We have recently embarked on a new program to build a next generation reactive low latency Pricing and eTrading Platform for Interest Rate Swaps and Bonds.We are looking for a highly skilled .NET developer who ideally has prior experience of developing low latency real-time reactive applications.
We are looking for a Software Engineer that has deep experience with and love for technology, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help drive our businesses forward.
Software engineering here is highly collaborative and we are looking for someone who can work effectively in small, close-knit, harmonious and focused teams that are committed to high quality deliveries.
You will be member of the Fixed Income IT Team. It is a high performance team that delivers state-of-the-art, value added solutions in close collaboration with our Fixed Income Traders and Quantitative Team. The team values technical strengths in multithreading, concurrency, garbage collection and efficient data structure design and a curiosity for Trading. Someone that is “test first” motivated
- Design and develop and implement services to meet complex trading and analytical requirements in a performance-sensitive environment
- You will deliver low latency functionality within our electronic trading systems
- Solve complex tasks with simple solutions, keeping the overall picture in mind.
- Relentless focus on test automation to ensure continuous integration and deployment can be achieved with the highest level of quality in deliverables.
- Experience of real-time event driven low latency applications in Financial Markets
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience developing in C# or Java
- Sound knowledge of object oriented design and development including design patterns and SOLID Principles.
- Experience of low latency Messaging technologies.
- Experience with automated testing and CI
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Excellent problem solving / Analytical skills
- A “can do” attitude where helping the team achieve its objectives is a priority
- Prior experience of developing Fixed Income eTrading applications in an Investment Bank or alternatively in a Hedge Fund.
- Knowledge of the ION MarketView platform.
- Experience with C++ / F# / Python
- Functional programming skills
- Proven experience with system integration projects including experience with integration of 3rd party systems.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira, Stash, Bamboo)
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Business Science