- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 déc. 17
Software Sales Specialist
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniWithin the framework of enlarging our client base and increasing product penetration among our clients, Product Specialists are responsible for sales of the Moody's Analytics software portfolio. Our primary target market encompasses commercial banks, investment banks, hedge funds, insurance companies, investment managers and corporate treasurers.
• Finding new prospective clients, cross-sell to existing clients, and qualify leads in order to build a healthy sales pipeline within their defined geographic territory
• Product Specialists manage the complex sales cycles to closure, which may involve calling upon product managers and relationship managers to assist in presenting the software products, benefits and value proposition to find solutions to our clients needs
• Achieve sales growth/targets within the defined geographic territory through:
o Selling new products
o Selling additional services to existing clients
o Prospecting for new clients
• Maintain and strengthen relationships within our client base
o Re-enforce value proposition to retain and grow client relationships
• Advancing clients/prospects through the sales cycle to closure
o Qualifying leads
o Coordination of RFI /RFP responses
o Identification of clients needs (understanding their business) and devising a solution from the Moody's Analytics range of product and services
o Delivering the value proposition
o Directing other sales resources to aid sales effort e.g. for demos, technical discussions
o Negotiating the sale
• Gain credibility with our clients/prospects through effective
o Relationship building
o Confident presentations and value proposition delivery
o Maintaining high level of product, business and technical knowledge
• Provision of up-to-date sales forecast and pipeline information to management
• Maintain a high level of meeting activity, which will require frequent travel within Europe
To meet our sales goals Moody's Analytics ERS Sales operate a consultative selling approach which very much requires a strong and flexible team sales culture. Therefore Product Specialists work closely with many parts of the organization to successfully achieve our sales targets.
• Specialisation not necessary but finance backgrounds is beneficial
• Previous sales and/or relationship management experience in enterprise and strategic software sales, preferably in ERP, CRM, Core Banking software or Risk Management products
• Proven track record of sales capability in high end software product sales and negotiation
• A credit or capital markets background would be preferred but not required
• Good understanding and knowledge of the financial markets and banking sector is a plus
• Fluency in English is essential, additional European languages are advantageous
Our views matter. So will yours.
Further information about "working at Moody's" is available at our Careers Page atwww.moodys.com
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.