Join us as a Solution Architect
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to help us define the strategy and high level technical architecture and design for Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) and x-value adjustment (xVA) platforms
- You'll influence the definition and communication of a shared technical and architectural vision of end-to-end designs spanning multiple platforms and domains
- Take on this exciting new challenge and hone your technical capabilities while advancing your career and building your network across the bank
We'll look to you to lead the collaboration across platform and domain teams on the solution delivery. Partnering with platform and domain teams, you'll elaborate the solution and its interfaces, validating technology assumptions, evaluating implementation alternatives, and creating the continuous delivery pipeline.
You'll also lead the analysis of options and deliver end-to-end solution designs using the relevant building blocks, as well as producing designs for features that allow frequent incremental delivery of customer value.
On top of this, you'll be:
The skills you'll need
- Driving the cost reduction agenda for CCR and xVA platforms
- Driving internal model method (IMM) and xVA Google Cloud Platform (GCP) migrations
- Owning the technical design issues and driving resolution through the iteration of the technical solution design
- Leading the activities to shape requirements, validating designs and prototypes to deliver change that aligns with the target architecture
- Promoting adaptive design practices to drive collaboration of feature teams around a common technical vision using continuous feedback
- Making recommendations of potential impacts to existing and prospective customers of the latest technology and customer trends
We're looking for a Solution Architect with experience of leading large scale transformation projects, particularly in the CCR or xVA domains. You'll bring experience in Java development and design, and distributed system design and architecture, particularly for public cloud platforms like GCP or Amazon Web Services (AWS). You'll also demonstrate practical knowledge of loosely-coupled microservice based architecture, and distributed computer and data storage solutions, ideally both On-Prem and Cloud Native solutions.
On top of this, you'll bring:
- Working knowledge of industry architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or ArchiMate
- Experience of defining application architectures and roadmaps for complex solutions working for all layers of the technical architecture
- A background in delivering solutions that securely span a complex infrastructure domain
- Experience of systems development change lifecycles, best practices and approaches
- Knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers and leadership level colleagues