Join us as a Solution Architect
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join the growing Marketing Analytics and Technology team in Data & Analytics
- You'll be helping us define high level technical architecture and design that provides solutions to deliver great business outcomes and meets our longer term strategy
- Take on this exciting new challenge and hone your technical capabilities while advancing your career and building your network across the bank
- We're offering this role nationwide
We'll look to you to influence and promote the collaboration across platform and domain teams on the solution delivery. Partnering with platform and domain teams, you'll elaborate the solution and its interfaces, validating technology assumptions, evaluating implementation alternatives, and creating the continuous delivery pipeline.
You'll also provide analysis of options and deliver end-to-end solution designs using the relevant building blocks, as well as producing designs for features that allow frequent incremental delivery of customer value.
On top of this, you'll be:
The skills you'll need
- Owning the technical design issues and driving resolution through the iteration of the technical solution design
- Participating in activities to shape requirements, validating designs and prototypes to deliver change that aligns with the target architecture
- Promoting adaptive design practices to drive collaboration of feature teams around a common technical vision using continuous feedback
- Making recommendations of potential impacts to existing and prospective customers of the latest technology and customer trends
As a Solution Architect, you'll bring expert knowledge of application architecture, and in business data or infrastructure architecture. We'll expect you to have knowledge of marketing technology stacks and components, and an expert understanding of privacy, ethical and legal concerns over the use of data.
You'll also need product knowledge of the vendor offering in the marketing technology space, such as Adobe, Salesforce, Google and Oracle, along with experience of cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Platform, Microsoft, and Azure.
On top of this, you'll bring:
- Experience of defining application architectures and roadmaps for complex solutions working for all layers of the technical architecture
- A background in delivering solutions that securely span a complex infrastructure domain
- Experience of systems development change lifecycles, best practices and approaches
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to peers and leadership level colleague