* Permanent Solution Architect consulting role with top tier consulting organisation focused on core platform transformation work in the Asset/Investment/Wealth Management space * Highly beneficial: delivery experience with a major investment management platform such as FNZ, Sonata or GBST
Solution Architect - Private Banking
- Permanent Solution Architect consulting role with top tier consulting organisation focused on core platform transformation work in the Asset/Investment/Wealth Management space.
- You will bring proven delivery experience in an architecture function, a breadth of technology expertise and in depth knowledge of private banking processes
- Some key skills: platform transformation/migration, application design, implementation, solution architecture, CI/CD, cloud
- Highly beneficial: delivery experience with a major investment management platform such as FNZ, Sonata or GBST
You will be joining an elite organisation in the business and technology consulting space. Widely recognised for offering best in class services in the financial services sector in particular. With an impressive network of top tier clients across private banking, we offer employees the opportunity to work with highly visible organisations on business critical projects.
We collaborate with our clients to understand their unique needs, define strategies, deliver innovative change at strategic levels and maintain long term relationships.
This business area delivers operational improvements powered by modern technology and innovative solutions.
Our private banking architecture team define and deliver impactful technology strategies, utilising our deep industry expertise and passion for state of the art technology.
You will collaborate with a range of clients, define the architectural vision and work with technical and business stakeholders to ensure requirements are met. You will liaise with and lead project teams to ensure delivery throughout the lifecycle.
You will build and strengthen relationships externally as well as internally, work to build our private banking offering and represent us in the marketplace.
- Deep architecture experience, either in a consulting or industry based role
- Comfortable with leading teams, taking ownership of solutions and managing stakeholders
- End to end experience across discovery, requirements gathering, solution design, build and go-live
- Significant knowledge of business processes and challenges in wealth management/asset management/asset management
- Experience in an architectural function on at least two core platform transformation programmes
- Deep technical experience across software delivery. You are very comfortable with CI/CD, Cloud, QA, Agile.
- You've shown progression in at least one organisation
- Very beneficial - prior experience with core platforms such as FNZ, Bravura Solutions or GBST is highly desirable.
Click to apply!
Position: Solution Architect - Private Banking
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 + package depending on grade assessed at
Contact: Stephen White
Telephone: 020 7780 6700