Solution Architect / Infrastructure Architect - Investment Banking
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
Solution architect / infrastructure architect / systems integration manager for a global investment bank. Important hire for the bank with a key global remit.
(Solution Architect, Solution Architecture, Infrastructure Architect, Infrastructure Architecture, Systems Integration Manager, Investment Banking, Financial Services)
An opportunity to join a top global investment bank, in a new role at Associate Director level, overseeing systems integration and architecture.
- Brand new role for a solutions architect / infrastructure architect
- Responsible for looking at the technical validity of solutions and deciding the way forward
- Also responsible for coordinating and facilitating across different global locations, from North America to Asia
- Working with global and local teams to make sure new products and technologies are integrated/configured in line with architectural principles & policies.
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure hardware and software components
- Looking for broad infra knowledge across a range of areas, with specialism in an area or two
- Preferred: strong knowledge in networks and/or cloud
- Need to have worked in a big, enterprise environment with teams in different global locations (they have a user population of 80-90,000)
- Delivery of mid/large scale projects
- Experience of facing off to senior stakeholders - Need to communicate very well
(Solutions Architect, Solutions Architecture, Infrastructure Architect, Infrastructure Architecture, Systems Integration Manager, Investment Banking, Financial Services)