- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 09 déc. 18
IHS Markit Financial Risk Analytics delivers enterprise risk solutions to some of the largest firms in the financial services industry, and is part of IHS Markit, a dynamic entrepreneurial company listed on NASDAQ.
IHS Markit is currently investing in their technology platform to develop a number of new revenue generating products, leveraging open source and big data technologies. These include new visualisation, risk aggregation and smart data initiatives that address new data, risk and regulatory requirements and are highly visible and strategic within the organisation.
These initiatives are using best of breed technologies, such as Hadoop, Spark, HDFS, HBase, Cassandra along with in-house developed technologies, and the successful candidate will be working in a fast paced, dynamic team environment, building commercial products which are at the heart of the business.
SME - Risk Factor Utility
- Leading SME workshops with clients on FRTB and related implementations
- Assist clients in RFU configuration for FRTB, Stress-Testing and other use cases
- Direct involvement in the RFU scrum process (specification, prioritisation, testing …)
- Analytics Prototyping as required
- Pre-Sales & marketing activities including building case studies
Responsibilities in order of priority:
- Work with clients to configure and use our tools for scenarios generation and capital analytics
- Design, build and update mock-ups / prototypes of the product based on requirements and workshops
- Sanity and component testing of new features during the development phase & review of test plans.
- Capture detailed business and functional/non-functional requirements from existing systems, SME interviews and workshops.
- Own and develop relationship with customers, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.