Solutions Engineering Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mars 19
Solutions Engineering Manager
New role in a new Partner Engineering team. Travel expected.
We're designing the future of recurring payments, and we're looking for an Engineering Manager to help us do it.
GoCardless is building a global network for recurring payments. We're linking payment schemes from around the world to create a simple way of collecting payments from customers' bank accounts. Our annual payment volume exceeds £5 billion, and we're processing hundreds of thousands of transactions per day.
It's an exciting time to join us; we've grown from a start-up to a leading payments provider with an extraordinary track record of year-on-year growth. Working out from the headquarters in London, you'll join 270+ people in a passionate, data-driven and customer focused environment.
Our people come from a range of backgrounds, and we welcome diversity. If you're unsure, please apply! We'd love to hear from you.
The partner engineering team will be a new team that works in tandem with our partners and customers to ensure they successfully use our platform and client libraries. You will lead talented and creative engineers who collaborate to ensure our customers are successful.
We're looking for able and passionate engineering managers who want to stay hands-on but primarily focus on leading and managing people. You will have responsibility for a team of between 3 and 6 software engineers and you'll work closely with sales, marketing and operations teams.
In this role you will:
- Hire and develop great people
- Maintain a supportive and engaging team culture
- Understand our external partner API and build best in class examples of how to use it
- Work with integrators and partners to build an ecosystem to facilitate engagement, learnings and customer success
- Develop a strong working relationship with our Customer's technical team, gain their trust and credibility through your deep technical knowledge and subject matter expertise
- Work with our partners and direct integrators to define and review their architecture and to help build a best-in-class API integration
- Coordinate and deliver technical architecture and solutions
- Improve hiring and recruitment processes
- Develop product objectives
- Ensure the security of our systems and working practices
Given the versatile nature of the role, we're looking for someone who learns fast, enjoys leading and collaborating with others, works well with external and internal customers and is a pragmatic decision-maker.
This role would suit someone with previous management experience, ideally in a technical post-sales role. We'd love to hear from you if you have these:
- An excellent understanding of APIs and the ability to lead architecture discussions around API integration.
- Be able to articulate complex technical issues and solutions to technical and non-technicals and to establish trust & credibility with customers.
- Excited to build motivated, highly performing teams
- High proficiency in written & verbal communication skills and presentation skills in English
- A willingness to work collaboratively across all areas of the business and be passionate about GoCardless' continued growth.
- Willingness to travel both domestic and international. Frequent travel will be required.
- Qualified with a Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Technical post-sales experience within a software company, (SAAS experience would be desirable, not essential).
- Good working functional knowledge of enterprise software solutions preferred, e.g. ERP, CRM, Billing
As mentioned, our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity - if you're unsure, please apply.