- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 nov. 17
Solutions Specialist – Risk & Finance Solutions team EMEA
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThis position is in the Risk & Finance Solutions team within the Sales Division at Moody's Analytics. The role requires subject matter expertise and relevant work experience in advising large and mid-sized financial institutions on Credit Risk Measurement, Stress Testing, Capital Planning, Regulatory and Accounting (e.g. IFRS 9) priorities.
In particular, the role involves understanding and assessing the impact of regulation, accounting standards and financial markets on clients' capital requirements and P&L. The successful candidate will be expected to grow and manage the sales results by developing and strengthening client relationships as a subject matter expert and matching Moody's enhanced analytics and technologies with those of the client and advising the client on framework design, methodology choices, and implementation.
The role will also require working with the relationship managers, pre-sales, advisory, implementation services, marketing teams and senior management to identify growth opportunities and develop outreach plans. Additionally, this position will represent the business at industry conferences and through written submissions to internal and outside publications.
- Take a subject matter expert role in growing and managing business development by developing a network of client, partner, regulatory and internal relationships.
- Help to build a deep sales pipeline by working with the relationship managers, product specialists and services teams to promote Moody's Analytics solutions.
- Write proposals that effectively communicate MA's capabilities and that help the client visualize MA's embedded analytics and enhanced technology solutions.
- Advise on how best to incorporate client developed tools/models or 3rd party solutions into a comprehensive framework, utilizing MA's capabilities.
- Work closely with senior management to pinpoint specific growth opportunities and take the lead in owning the execution and results of the plan.
- Provide guidance, mentorship and leadership to the sales team, and actively participate in developing, shaping and growing the practice.
- Collaborate with the marketing to team to develop an outreach plan that will include PR, conferences and event appearances, speaking engagements and a publication agenda.
- Represent the business at industry conferences and through written submissions to leading journals, newspapers and trade magazines.
- Identify opportunities, analyze risk/reward tradeoffs, screen candidates, build business cases and partake in negotiations.
Risk & Finance Solutions team of Moody's Analytics, provides world-class subject matter expertise to the financial services industry around the globe. Our product suite and advisory capabilities allow our clients to understand, measure and manage uncertainty, helping them to improve their understanding of both short and long term financial market risk exposure and pricing.
- Bachelor's degree essential, Post-graduate (e.g. MBA, Master's), or Ph.D. desirable.
- Extensive relevant expertise and industry experience, gained through working at a top-tier consultancy or financial services company or supervisory authority.
- Established track record of successfully developing a network of clients and nurturing deep relationships with risk professionals either as consultant or industry practitioner.
- Experienced with risk and capital regulation as well as IFRS 9 and Stress Testing practices.
- Familiarity with recent advances in credit risk measurement and management a plus.
- Broad understanding of the competitive landscape for products and advisory services targeted at the risk practitioner community.
- Experience in the publishing and delivery of thought leadership demonstrated in research, publications and speaking engagements.
- International experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of finance and credit risk - CFA, CPA, FRM, or PRM certification a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Clear written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Position requires travel across EMEA which is self-managed and planned in advance.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE:MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.0 billion in 2013, employs approximately 8,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 31 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.